Friday, May 14, 2010

What month is it?

No, really. May is halfway over? Who knew ...

I made some poor eating choices this week. I blame stress.

Though I have fallen in love with a cereal. I'm switching out my eggs for this to save 15 minutes in the morning. And by "save" I obviously mean "get more sleep." This decision has come about because I can't deny the perfection that is my new GF bread (which I swear, I will get the name of the next time I buy it (aka tomorrow)) whose recipe includes eggs. And I really shouldn't be consuming all that much cholesterol.

I'm keeping up with running 5 mornings a week, which is nice. This includes a very pleasant 6 mile jaunt around Central Park this morn, courtesy of my gym not opening until 8 on the weekends (boo.) And I do believe that I will finally make it to free yoga tomorrow.

Mmm, just enjoyed my dinner of leftover corn & beans (pinto, kidney, & garbanzo) with garlic, ginger, red onion, a dash of GF soy sauce, a squirt of agave nectar, in a few corn tortillas with some perfectly mouth wateringly spicy salsa. Dessert = a handful or two of cold green grapes. Yummers.

And of course, it being Saturday in Manhattan, I'm going out ... to study at Starbucks till midnight. Golly, I'm so hip it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment